Terms and Conditions
Your Cosmetic Tattooing Treatment & Each Stage Explained.
*Outlined below are the various stages of permanent makeup treatment that clients receive during their visits to the clinic
A FREE NO OBLIGATION CONSULTATION:
- If you have ever considered having a Semi Permanent- Makeup treatment carried out, but you are unsure of what to expect, come and have a friendly chat with Jade.
- A non-refundable$100 deposit over the phone to secure an appointment, along with adding your details into the database booking system, you are then sent out a patch test in the post to your address.
- The patch test should be carried out at least 24 hours before the treatment is carried out. This is to ensure you are not allergic to any of the products are used.
- You arrive at your appointment and have a further in-depth thorough consultation, discussing what you are looking to achieve and what is the most appropriate shape, colour and density for you.
- Numbing cream is applied whilst you complete your consultation forms. During this time the cream will have time to work, approximately 15-20 mins.
- The numbing cream is removed and the area that is going to be treated will be photographed
WE DO NOT REMOVE
- All eyebrow Hair, only eyebrow hair that is not in line with the new template.
- Measurements are taken, and this enables Jade to draw in the new brow, lip or eyeliner contour and select a colour that will suit your face shape, skin tone and hair colouring. We work together on this part to achieve the most suitable results for you.
- When you are 100% happy with the shape – we will then go ahead and start implanting the pigment
- Really effective numbing agents are used during the treatment – You will experience a slight vibrating/scratchy sensation
Thank you for reading the Brows and Lashes Canberra website terms & conditions.